Donation GuidelinesGary's Wine & Marketplace believes it is important to give back to the communities in which it does business. Each year, we are proud to support hundreds of charitable events and organizations.
Gary's partners with many non-profit and civic organizations in our communities for fundraising events and hosts our own Grand Tasting where all proceeds are donated to local charities. In addition to our own community outreach, we respond to donation requests that are submitted by our customers on behalf of an organization they support. Thank you for thinking of Gary's Wine & Marketplace as a worthy champion of your cause!
We would like to respond favorably to all requests; however, the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore, it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Our donation request process is now entirely online. Please make note of the following guidelines when submitting your request:
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
- We are legally prohibited by the State of NJ from donating alcohol.
- Donation recipients must have a non-profit 501(c)(3) status, and each request must include a valid tax identification number.
- Donation requests must be submitted by our customers.
- Due to the nature of our business, we do not donate to youth groups.
- We donate to organizations that have a wide scope rather than events raising funds for a specific person.
- Organizations/Events must be in the local vicinity of our stores.
- Requests must be received a minimum of three (3) weeks prior to the event.
- We do not place journal ads, nor do we contribute to annual campaign requests.
- One request per calendar year.
Click here to access the Donation Request Form